Sunday 25 January 2015

REVIEW: MUA Blusher - Candyfloss

 Hi everyone!

I have been looking for a blusher for absolutely ages but I could never seem to find the right shade and I really didn't want to be spending a load of money, in case it turned out to be the wrong shade for my skin tone. I am always so careful with blushers, the last thing I want to do is buy a blusher that makes me look like some sort of rag doll - not attractive!

So while I was out in the January sales (click here to read my Haul), I picked up this MUA Blusher in the shade Candyfloss for £1 - that's right ladies A POUND - from Superdrug.

review mua blusher candyfloss makeup academy



I have never used anything from the MUA range before, so I thought that I would give it a go - and for a pound how could I not? The powder blusher range includes 6 shades and it's a great selection to choose from, something for almost all skin tones:

- Bon Bon (Apricot)
- Bubblegum (Coral Rose Pink)
- Candyfloss (Pink Shimmer)
- Cupcake (Soft Peach)
- Lolly (Soft Orange)
- Marshmallow (Pink)

Considering that this product is only a quid I really wasn't expecting much from it, but after using it a few times I am honestly quite impressed with it.


I picked up the shade Candlyfloss which is a shimmery pink, but don't worry you're not going to look like a glitter ball, the shimmer is very subtle and just leaves a delicate glow to your cheeks. The reason I love it so much is because it's highly pigmented, you don't need much of it which I am guessing will make the 2.4g last longer - just a quick tip, tap your blusher brush before applying to your skin to prevent fall out, it's a must with this blusher. It sweeps across the apples of my cheeks and cheek bones so easily, leaving a soft blush that blends with very little effort and I just adore the colour - perfect!


Another reason why I was pleasantly surprised with this bargain of a blusher is the staying power, it lasts all day, it doesn't go patchy or wear off through out the day.

I will definitely be repurchasing this shade and try out the other 5 shades because I love Candyfloss so much!

Have you used this blusher? What did you think?


xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment